Selfish woman ðŸ‘
Directed by Tania Tahir
ABOUT AUTHOR
Tania Tahir is a social media writer. She write on different social aspects. She have been writing for 4 years on Facebook , different blogs and digests. She was born and raised in Multan (Pakistan). Tania is hardworking driven and fearless. She is very communicative, detail_ oriented and versatile writer. She is very knowledgeable in her field and very meticulous in my work . She also like to keep things very Professional .
Tania mostly like to write about women strength and she is mature person . She knows about social values
Story
I was married in a middle-class family, my husband's work was not special and besides not having a special job. Her looks and appearance were not special, while on the contrary, I was very beautiful, young and from a rich family
My parents got me married to their relatives thinking that they are good and respectable people, but their financial situation was not good, but according to Amma and Abba, wealth is nothing, a daughter should get respect and love, while my The thought was not at all like that, I wanted to get married in a rich house where I could fulfill all my wishes and do everything according to my will.
I was quite modern and social and my family was also quite liberal so I never had to face the kind of situations that I was having to do with my in-laws.
I was not happy with my husband because he was not my ideal. But it didn't matter to me.
One day I made a plan to meet my friends and I was very excited to meet them.
. At night, when my husband came home, I asked him to buy a new suit, even though I already had very nice suits, but I still had to buy a new suit. My husband Faiz had never refused any of my requests nor my mother-in-law. I did not do any housework, yet my mother-in-law did not say anything to me. As soon as Faiz came home, I went with him to buy a new suit.
The next day I had to go to meet my friends so I got up before going to Faiz's office, my mother in law made breakfast for me, I quickly had breakfast and left the dishes and went to get ready.
It was afternoon time and all our friends met in a famous restaurant
All my friends belonged to rich families and I was the only one who married into a middle class family. But what was in my luck, that person of ordinary appearance who did not have enough money to even take me out.
I got angry and went to the washroom after excusing myself. I started crying in anger and my heart, should I leave everything and run away? Where did my parents marry me off to the poor house? When I came out, suddenly my head hit someone's strong shoulder and I held my head and started to tell him angrily, then I became silent for a moment. He took one look at me and walked away apologizing while I stood there lost in the moment
When I realized that everyone was looking at me, I quickly went to my friends, now my eyes were looking for him by itself, I wanted to see him, he felt like the prince of my dreams.
My friends were talking to each other and taking pictures, but my attention was called and my friend Naila saw me so anxious, so she started asking me what happened. My heart was in such a state that I could not understand myself. I felt such feelings for the first time that I couldn't tell what happened to me I smiled and said nothing happened and she started teasing me that I miss Faiz I said no no she Why would I miss you?
And all together started bothering me that I became silent as soon as I heard his name, my heart was no longer in the same state as before. That one person was the thorn in my dreams, he could not be my idol. . My dreams destroyed my life. I was silent when suddenly a voice from behind attracted me. I looked back and my heart stopped beating for a minute. It was the same boy as I was looking for and he was sitting behind me and While talking to one of my friends who was eating something, I turned my face and closed my eyes tightly
I felt the scent of her perfume hitting my nostrils and it only took a second to think that she would leave Faiz and marry the one she liked.
When I came home at night, my husband Faiz was already at home waiting for me, he came to me as soon as I arrived and started asking me about my day. I didn't even know the name, but I had to reach him anyway. I thought it was good but... All my friends have such a good and expensive mobile phone and I don't even have a mobile phone. I said I want a mobile phone and went to sleep. It was not graded.
In the morning, Faiz had already gone to the office before I woke up. I was lying down staring at the ceiling. I didn't want to waste time like this. When I came out of the room, my mother-in-law brought me breakfast like everyday. I was sleeping and going to college and my mother-in-law was alone at home. I kept having breakfast silently.
Today, for the first time, I was anxiously waiting for Faiz, while two hours were left for his arrival, but I was impatient, so I called Faiz and returned to the room saying that he was in a hurry. She sat down and started thinking
How should I contact him? I was just thinking that when Faiz entered the room, I asked him for a mobile phone, and he said that he did not have enough money to get me a mobile phone, but he would give it to me soon. But I didn't listen to my husband. He doesn't have enough time to fulfill my wishes. He can do something for me. . I messed up all the things in the room and still I didn't get peace, so I took my things and went to my house at night. She came to her home
My Makkah was very liberal who didn't care about this matter, so this matter was not important for me, but in all these things, I had forgotten one thing that Allah, the Almighty, opens the destiny wherever it is written. A person cannot do anything even after a million attempts, but the only way to change fate is prayer, but I never prayed and followed the self-made paths.
It was not even a day that my husband came to my house with a new mobile for me
To take me I was very happy to see the mobile phone, but I didn't want to go with this person, but I left thinking that I have to stay with him for a few days and soon I will divorce my husband. I will marry my choice.
When I came to my in-laws, my mother-in-law and Nandin were very happy to see me. I quickly met them and went to my room. Now I spent most of my time using my mobile. But I didn't know his name so I couldn't find him. So I decided to go to that restaurant to get some information from there.
When I reached the restaurant, luckily I found the same guy, I didn't want to waste this opportunity, so I decided to go to him myself. I didn't know what to say but I was forced by my heart and sat on the empty chair next to him
My heart was desperate to get out, I couldn't look at him, I had never felt like this even in front of my husband, as I was doing in front of this non-mahram, so I couldn't talk to him. Already told him "I...I want to be friends with you".
The boy laughed after listening to me, I started looking at him confusedly, then suddenly he put his hand on my hand, I heard for a minute, I jerked my hand out from under his hand, that is, he agreed. I was so nervous and excited that I would find that person so easily, I didn't think
I quickly got up from him but I did not forget to take the number.
When I came home, there was no place for happiness. My mother-in-law, father-in-law, Nandin, was wondering what happened to me. Today, for the first time, I made food for everyone in this happiness. My Nandin was also with me. I was very happy, so with her. She started enjoying this time forgetting that sometimes it is necessary to fall to improve and for a girl like me, this lesson was very important.
When my husband came home, I found him on the bed like every day. I typed the message a hundred times on the mobile phone, but I couldn't send it due to panic and shame. I don't know if he will answer the message or not.
And then I got courage and sent a message. Today, everything was happening contrary to my thoughts, so I got his message at that time. After seeing his message, my heart fluttered, but I had to remain silent because my husband was sleeping next to me.
Time passed and I started talking to this boy all the time, there was no one to answer my questions, so now it became so that we met sometimes in the same restaurant and then it became a daily routine. I had gone so far in love with this person that I didn't care about anything
That I secretly meet and talk with a non-mahram while in a pure and sacred relationship. And how much my husband loves me and trusts me, but my mother-in-law started getting suspicious of me when I left home every day, so I refused to meet him for a couple of days.
But Daniyal (that boy) became adamant on meeting me that how long have we been meeting secretly like this, now you have to come to me forever otherwise I will come to you myself. Hearing Daniyal's words, my heart was shocked. I had never told him about my marriage. My hands and feet swelled up due to tension and fear. When did I think that I could get married to someone without taking off my khula. . Actually, my ordeal had just started. I kept ignoring Daniel all day long.
Even if I broke them, my feet would be injured, and if I didn't break them. So I couldn't decide what to do. After a few days, Daniyal threatened me to come to my house that if I did not go to him, he would come himself. I thought of running away, when I had come so far, what was the point of looking back? And Daniyal had promised to give all this to her, so I left everything behind and came out of the house in the darkness of the night
I was walking alone on a dark road when I heard a voice inside me. Was I like that? Did my parents train me this way from childhood? I was social, free-thinking, but I was not a bad character, so what path am I walking on today while being ungrateful to my Lord? Allah is the best decision for His servants. If he does, then how did I think that my husband is not worthy of me and whom I liked for myself? Is she worthy of me? A girl's honor is her most precious jewel and I was going to tarnish her.
I started to fear myself from the darkness around me. I started feeling horror from my mistakes, so I ran away and came back home crying. I don't know what suddenly happened to my heart, but I never wanted to leave this house again. This house felt like heaven to me. I immediately ran to my room and when I saw Faiz sleeping like that. So my heart got a bit of peace, I performed ablution and performed nafl to thank my Lord that today He saved me from committing a sin that would never allow my character to remain pure. I sat in prayer all night and kept crying.
The next morning was one of the most beautiful mornings of my life. I made breakfast for my husband with my own hands and ironed his clothes. was
Every decision of Allah Ta'ala is the best. Beauty and wealth do nothing. A person's morals and character should be good. If wealth and beauty are not present but honor and love, then such a relationship will never last, while marriage is a sacred relationship in which Allah Allah himself puts love and respect for each other in the hearts.
The end ....
There are many more stories of Tania Tahir which are available on the same website and many successful stories she has written very beautifully, reading which you will feel your emotions mixed with these characters
.jpeg)
0 Comments