(A girl )emotional story part 2

 


  (A girl) emotional story 
Directed by Tania Tahir


ABOUT AUTHOR 



           Tania Tahir is a social media writer. She write on different social aspects. She have been writing for 4 years on Facebook , different blogs and digests. She was born and raised in Multan (Pakistan). Tania is hardworking driven and fearless. She is very communicative, detail_ oriented and versatile writer. She is very knowledgeable in her field and very meticulous in my work . She also like to keep things very Professional .  

Tania mostly like to write about women strength and she is mature person . She knows about social values


Story 


But I take the medicine myself, then who used to give me sleeping pills and in fact I used to have unconscious sleep that I didn't feel like getting up in the morning, I denied that this is not possible. But the doctor said that he might give you some medicine by mixing it with food, so I was silent for a minute, Neelam was sitting outside the glass, I looked at her, but there was uncertainty in my eyes, which the doctor also felt. Lee, this pill is good for you and does not cause serious harm to your baby, be careful" she said and I went out of the hall.
Neelam asked that. What did the doctor say? I smiled and said that don't worry so much. I'm fine and the doctor didn't say anything special either."
She became silent when I said this. But she looked at me again and again
When I came home, Neelam wanted to give me food, I held her hand and sat down
Neelam, you do this, go home, I will see for myself, now I am feeling better.
I said so he. Got up immediately
Do you have a complaint against me?
Those naive eyes were getting weird 
There is no problem with your brother, I just want you to go home.
When I spoke, she was staring at me and from here illusion sat in my heart
Neelam didn't say anything to me, she went and sat next to my mother-in-law, I saw how happy my mother-in-law Nandin was with her, I didn't do anything, I would have said something.
But I had thought that tonight I will not eat food made by Neelam's hands
When the night came, my husband also left. I gave him the goods, etc. today, so he started asking
Where is Neelam? I looked at her. She is with Amma. She will leave tomorrow. I am fine now."
Why will she go" she said, I started to see her face and now my heart was suffering from the whispers, I was about to suffocate.
I didn't say anything while they watched uneasily
When they came fresh, I also gave them food
You rest and sleep, Neelam will take care of it.
I had in my heart to say that you have never felt or thought about me before, suddenly, as soon as Neelam came, I was overcome with 
And I was silent. Neelam asked me to eat, I refused, I was very angry with Neelam. And I wanted her to go away
I didn't eat food but everything was normal. Neelam was with my mother in law and my husband was lying on the bed with me and using mobile.
My mind thought a trick, then I did a sleep dance. I started breathing heavily. After about twenty minutes I realized someone was leaning over me checking me to see if I was asleep
And he was definitely my husband and my heart was beating so hard that maybe he would have heard if I had a heart relationship with him 
What was going to happen now and my mind was saying that what I am thinking now is going to see me but my eyes started watering.
My husband saw me and left the room
When he came out, I sat down
He had gone out. I looked at the clock. It was two o'clock in the night.
There was silence in the whole house. I opened the door slowly and when I came out, the lights of the store were on. It was difficult for me to breathe and I prayed to God that whatever I was thinking would not come before me.
I slowly walked there breathing heavily and when I reached there, there was a sound from inside 
I got into the wall
you see"
This voice belonged to Neelam
Just shut up, she's asleep."
It was my husband's. I felt my mind was paralyzed.
And my breath will stop now.
More voices started coming from inside, Neelam's chattering and my husband's.
These voices were pouring into my ears like acid
I rested my head against the wall
Both of them were still busy doing a lot of things. My head started to explode. I didn't have enough courage to face my husband Neelam again.
And .... Then when I was done, I immediately opened the door 
Both of them were shocked and moved away from each other
And I kept looking at Neelam
She was standing so close to her brother-in-law with the open neck of the knitted scarf
There was a strange nausea and felt like vomiting
Neelam's color turned dull and my husband's face also had drops of sweat. This moment was the scariest moment of my life.
Both of them were unable to speak
I turned around 
I didn't say anything to either of them
If I had words, I would have screamed a lot, but I didn't because on one side was my husband and on the other side was my sister
My sister loved me so much
Neelam ran to me
You made a mistake, don't tell mom."
She started pleading, I shook my hand and left the house with tears flowing 
I did not understand why our society is like this.
Why has our society abolished the veil of brother-in-law and sister-in-law, while Islam has ordered the veil so that the brother-in-law does not see the sister-in-law and the sister-in-law does not come in front of the sister-in-law?
But today we have all changed, the culture, morals and respect and sanctity of relationships have all ended. everything
And today the story of my husband was over from my life
This man had no loyalty, no love. Then shamelessly I did not want to be with him
I prayed with all my heart that my child would be born soon. And turned away from all relationships.


The end .....


There are many more stories of Tania Tahir which are available on the same website and many successful stories she has written very beautifully, reading which you will feel your emotions mixed with these characters




Post a Comment

0 Comments