Daughter mother love emotional story
Part 2
About Author
Tania Tahir is a social media writer. She write on different social aspects. She have been writing for 4 years on Facebook , different blogs and digests. She was born and raised in Multan (Pakistan). Tania is hardworking driven and fearless. She is very communicative, detail_ oriented and versatile writer. She is very knowledgeable in her field and very meticulous in my work . She also like to keep things very
Professional .
Tania mostly like to write about women strength and she is mature person . She knows about social values
Story
Part 2
Directed by Tania Tahir
It was raining that day
The weather was good, I was thankful that that ugly woman didn't come to our house, and when she didn't, my mother looked so normal like before and just as transparent as the rain.
I was very happy, he even said that you are quite happy today
I did not hide my heart and said that today I have found my mother and I thought that after becoming a mother, the most beautiful form of a woman is that of a mother.
She can leave everything but she can't forget that she is a mother. I was very happy anyway and I made a plan to go to the front garden.
The weather here today was very nice
Both of us sisters got busy with the children playing there. About fifteen minutes later, as soon as I turned around and saw that woman standing in front of my mother like a shadow, my heart was shocked.
I used to feel fear seeing him, Fatima also saw it, but she started again with the children and me
Sad I wanted my mom I just tried to look away but I couldn't share my attention and kept looking at them both.
That day I could not do anything and we went home, the woman had come with us, both of them locked in the room again and dew fell on my happiness.
Fatima was tired
Then fell asleep quickly
Surprisingly, my mother's friend also left early that day and I happily heard my parents fighting for the first time as she came downstairs.
They were fighting each other, my father was blaming my mother
While my mother was not understanding anything
She was standing silent, I ran up in worry
Why did this happen I used to stay with my mother all the time then how could my father accuse my mother of being a wicked woman I was worried.
Fatima was shaken and picked up
And all told
So she was also worried. Me and my sister could testify to the chastity of our mother because we were with her every moment and every hour and never felt these things in her.
When the fight escalated, mother came out of the room and cried profusely. Perhaps she loved my father very much and did not expect this.
And why did my father do this, we couldn't think, he hugged us both and hugged us both and cried. .
After that day, there was a change in our house.
My parents did not talk to each other, even if my mother tried to do so, my father's behavior was so bad that she was very hurt.
The conversation between the two ended.
And three months passed like this
Along with my father, now my uncles who were dear to us
We both loved my sister very much, she also rebelled against my mother
And my uncle was not willing to talk to my mother, he and my father used to chat for hours and would push my mother out even if she went.
It was very sad for me to see because of course I loved my mother very much and she was very hurt by what was happening.
It was a holiday
Uncle John had also come and my father also used to spend his holiday at home, but both were absent from home
My mother was feeling very sad, so I told myself to keep her heart
Let's go to your friend's house
She agreed after some hesitation because maybe a friend eases the sorrow of the heart and I felt that my mother needed a friend at that time, maybe meeting her would end the desolation of my mother's eyes which is This was often the case
We got up and went to his house
My mother bought special things from the market of her choice and we both sisters and my mother went to her house, her house was on the second floor and we had a flat in a building. As soon as people entered, I was stunned to see the scene in front
I felt
That my mind is spinning.
While I saw my mother waving and falling to the ground
All three of them stood up at once.
My father and my uncle John were with my mother's friend and all three of them were in very bad clothes.
Fatima screamed. And. My mother's friend whom I always saw in veil and hijab. Not at all shy, she was calmly looking at my mother, whose face had turned pale
My father's voice rang in my ears
I was like crazy.
I just couldn't go ahead and scratch the faces of all of them.
And today I realized why they were punishing my mother so that they could hide their sin before time. And all this was planted in his mind by my mother's dear friend
And the hour in which my mother's trembling hands
We put our hands on the eyes of both sisters
That we should not see this scene, then I realized why mothers demand the birth of sons.
If today It was our brother. And if he was older than me, maybe my father would not have acted so badly and would not have cheated my mother.
On that day, I considered a relationship like friendship to be just an impure relationship and I. Never held anyone's hand out of friendship.
The End ...
There are many more stories of Tania Tahir which are available on the same website and many successful stories she has written very beautiful
ly, reading which you will feel your emotions mixed with these characters
.jpeg)
0 Comments