An obsessed man story emotional part 1

 



An obsessed man story

Directed by Tania Tahir


         About Author 

           Tania Tahir is a social media writer. She write on different social aspects. She have been writing for 4 years on Facebook , different blogs and digests. She was born and raised in Multan (Pakistan). Tania is hardworking driven and fearless. She is very communicative, detail_ oriented and versatile writer. She is very knowledgeable in her field and very meticulous in my work . She also like to keep things very  

Professional .  

Tania mostly like to write about women strength and she is mature person . She knows about social values

  

Story 


My elder brother got married to a very ordinary and simple looking girl. Bhabhi was the favorite of my parents. My elder brother was a very nice man, but his wife was not at all compatible with him. On this matter. So there was a big fuss on their marriage and people. He openly said that Nagin has found coal for his diamond. Nagin was my mother's name

While my sister-in-law was a girl from a weak and poor family and my mother married my brother of her own choice.


The brother had not seen the picture of the sister-in-law at the wedding

 Otherwise, they would have refused before the marriage. I was also silent in Marwat, otherwise the look was the same. Where is my brother and where is my sister-in-law?

But after being tied in an unbreakable relationship like marriage, the brother had to surrender despite every protest

But she would not hesitate to express her hatred towards her sister-in-law and in the early days she would take this matter to heart, but later she started to think of her brother's words as nonsense and like ignorant women, she would fight with him and often. There used to be fights between the two because the brothers did not consider Bhabhi worthy of them and expressed this openly.


They had two children and both of them were sons, both of them went to the elder brother, but still the brother did not love them, and from here, the brother thought it was wrong to see what was the fault of the children. There was no shape and form, God has created everything, then how? We could say anything about someone's appearance.

Sister-in-law's fight with her brother was daily.

My mother died in this grief. That neither the daughter-in-law was satisfied with the son and the son hated the daughter-in-law very much.


When it all got too hot, so did I

He used to disappear from home.

After the death of my mother. My heart was also lost from the house. There was a certain atmosphere in the house. What effect would two small children have?

But when their parents didn't care, neither should anyone else

Then everyone was left to their own devices.

One day I was going to office. That my bike broke down on the way.

If the bike breaks down. I was very angry with the effort of pulling the bike to the bus stand. Nothing could be done and the heat was as if the sun had come down to earth


It was like a special love for the Sun from our city.

And he was shining brightly

I was sweating profusely due to the heat.

That suddenly my eyes went to a girl waiting for the bus standing in the same heat

That girl was hiding her face in the outer part of the dupatta, but.

Even in this dupatta, she looked so charming that I wanted to see her

I took the bike a little further

This girl had seen this act of mine and I was ashamed, she turned her face completely.

I was ashamed that even such a well-educated person would do ignorant and foolish acts. One has to face the same unpleasantness


I

Embarrassed, he took the bike back, admitting his mistake.

That girl was standing anxiously and I was anxious to see her face.

Just one look at his face would make him sad.

But I didn't have that luck today. The bus came and that girl went inside the bus hiding her face

The heat and sun that I had forgotten suddenly felt the intensity of the heat as soon as it left and I kicked the bike.

That now why this trouble had worsened as I entered the office half an hour late than the office time.


I got very angry and went to my cabin and sat down

Today was the interview and I had to choose one of the new candidates

I did my work for some time and then I got up and went to this board. I went and sat where three other office workers were sitting and new workers were being recruited.

The same girl was coming in from the front and put the damaged boards on the figure


When he saw her sitting, he immediately straightened up and opened his eyes and started looking at her showing complete indecency. That girl was hesitating with my eyes. She was confused. She was looking very nervous. I stopped the two boys and myself stood in front of her. He sat down as if trying to make it clear that I was not a stray or a roadblock, but that he wanted to see her.

And this wish was fulfilled very soon, I was very happy


The girl was sitting with her head bowed

 However, I smiled and started talking to him. He sat next to me and my colleagues started laughing at my behavior and I chose a seat. was given

My entire vote went to this girl, her name was Amna

While she was not eligible for this post due to her nervousness, I forced them both. I also agreed and was very happy to be hired along with many other candidates

Gradually word spread throughout the office that I liked Amina

And Amina also probably knew this

I didn't want to hide it. Very soon I showed a lot of love to Amina

And asked her for marriage


Amina started crying on my words, I didn't understand why she was crying on my proposal and then I came to know that Amina's parents had died and her aunt was forcing her to take a job while she herself There was no capacity for these jobs

I thought I will get married soon so that Amina doesn't have any problems. I really loved her very much.

And then Amina opened up to me and we both started talking to each other. I was happy that Amina had believed in me, but also in my heart that when she became my wife, she would be the most beautiful daughter-in-law in my family. This pride was being created within itself


Love was in its place, but I didn't care about the bragging that was building up inside me, but the effect it was going to have on my life was mind blowing.

Amina had said that her aunt would not agree. No matter how much she tries and especially when I will bring her relationship alone, I also thought it appropriate that people should not criticize Amina for her immorality and I wanted my wife to be perfect in every respect, but forget it. No human being is perfect


I was so lost in Amina's beauty that if I looked at my sister-in-law at home, I would feel nauseous and my brother would feel justified. That whatever was happening with the sister-in-law was completely fine.

While I had forgotten that the color of any person and his beauty is not his own, it is God's religion and beautiful people are worthy of attention while less beautiful are hateful.

And we have built this wall of beauty and ugliness between each other.

Otherwise, with God, there is no standard of beauty and ugliness, the price is faith and piety, but I didn't understand all this either.


And time to me

It was well understood

I told Amina that she should talk to her aunt, I will do everything for her, from taking care of her departure to every preparation for her wedding, her aunt does not need any expenses.

Amina started crying because she was grateful to me, I smiled and felt a strange sense of pride in me.

I had money. And I kept whatever I had earned till today. Why would I give it to anyone? My elder brother used to earn his own and I used to earn my own. When my mother was still alive and my father also received my father's pension, there was never any problem in the life of the house. The only differences in our house were why my sister-in-law was so ugly and my brother was so handsome and handsome. was


Amina was grateful but was not satisfied that I should bring her relationship alone.

And he told me this clearly

I got a little worried when I came home, my eyes went to Bhabhi, so I started comparing myself

My sister-in-law also had a strange pattern. Even if they were not, I would have thought every woman in my family was ugly after Amina, even though Amina was very beautiful and then her eyes were a source of shame and modesty.

I was going crazy for Amina.


But at that time sister-in-law was my compulsion and leaving all her ugliness aside, I decided to talk to her.

My sister-in-law was giving food to my brother, her face was stern, I called out and they started looking at me

I want to get married and I want you to marry the girl I'm talking about."

I saw my sister-in-law as well as my brother

Bhai stopped eating and started looking at me

You must see the picture. Sometimes you will find coal under the guise of a diamond. You will also find it black." My brother said looking at his wife. Gone are the eyes

 I shook my head and laughed

I have seen everything bro. I just want to get married soon"

Sorry for my sister-in-law's tears and instead of stopping my brother, I laughed at him sarcastically and sat next to my brother and said


Both of us brothers did not care about Bhabhi's feelings

 A woman's heart was suffocating, neither of us cared

Bhai and I started talking while sister-in-law started to say something from there

Go and get your face split tomorrow, it will look like coal, then my brother's relationship is over." My elder brother said to his wife.

I was worried, yes, it could have happened that her aunt would not believe seeing the look of her sister-in-law

I did not ask him to go with his sister-in-law and he agreed to my attempt.

And I became happy. If my brother had gone, seeing his face, I would have been happy


That day, I saw my sister-in-law getting a facial by rubbing herself together and I laughed wondering if coal has ever turned white.

And the whole day along with me, my brother mocked her, but I was surprised that she was not giving any answer now.

Finally, that time came when my brother-in-law went to ask for Amina for me

I was worried all day not knowing what was going to happen and when they came two hours later, my brother hugged me.

His call did not fall on your luck. Congratulations my brother" he was congratulating me in this way


Don't forget that it was your mother who chose me.

So the brother rebuked

And told him to go away, I didn't care about anyone, brother-in-law, brother-in-law, whatever they say, I meant Amina. And she was going to be mine, I asked my brother about the date of the wedding, he said, take the date of the next month, I thought it would be difficult to spend this month.

And I kept talking to Amna all day from office to everywhere, the love grew more and more. The desire to find Amina and bring her to this house and stand in front of her sister-in-law became more and more intense.


The month has passed like three. I made all the preparations for the wedding myself, during which I told my brother that when we take the procession, my sister-in-law will not go with us. Just an excuse. So he agreed and insulted his sister-in-law and asked her to stay at home.



To be continued ....


There are many more stories of Tania Tahir which are available on the same website and many successful stories she has written very beautiful


ly, reading which you will feel your emotions mixed with these characters


Post a Comment

0 Comments