Directed by Tania Tahir
About Author
Tania Tahir is a social media writer. She write on different social aspects. She have been writing for 4 years on Facebook , different blogs and digests. She was born and raised in Multan (Pakistan). Tania is hardworking driven and fearless. She is very communicative, detail_ oriented and versatile writer. She is very knowledgeable in her field and very meticulous in my work . She also like to keep things very
Professional .
Tania mostly like to write about women strength and she is mature person . She knows about social value
Story
We had two sisters Aliza and Fatima
We both went to my mother because she was a very beautiful woman, besides being very beautiful, my mother's family was so high and wide and noble that they were among the richest people in the city. On the other hand, my father, who was the son of my mother's uncle, was also very rich.
And he was a very open-minded and temperamental person, but at the same time liberal. He was always under suspicion from his mother.
They had been married for 20 years and in 20 years of marriage, I had seen my parents fight only two or four times. According to me, their couple was an ideal couple and I thought that my mother was a lucky woman.
The one who got a husband who loves her so much, but I was also aware of his doubts and suspicions which were from my mother, but all those things were not so big for me. He was out of the city two or four days a week and... Our mother behind them. She was a pure and beautiful woman as well as a cheerful woman. She used to take care of herself along with our two sisters because she had loyalty to her husband. She was aware of the relationship between herself and her husband and knew how to respond to her husband's love with love.
My mother used to do a lot of make-up but a wife's make-up is only for her husband, I understand that.
And my mother also understood this and maybe not definitely she was ready only for my father
He liked to be dressed up all the time and along with him both my sisters also kept themselves well
With all these good habits, my mother was very fond of her son
She wished very much that she would have many sons, but perhaps nature did not approve of this and that is why my two brothers died within two or four days. My mother didn't understand that when one of my brothers died, my mother would go into depression and my father would run away from her because she believed he was gone and would hurt herself by talking too much about him. There is no point in giving and what is gone must be forgotten
But my mother did not understand this
She missed her sons all the time. Two or four times she even wanted to adopt a boy. Respecting my mother's wish, my father was with her to do whatever she wanted, but maybe then. Their heart is not satisfied by going there
And that's why she would return from there and then she would be sad and sad. It wasn't like that
We did not love both sisters, they loved us both very much, but the desire for a son was fixed in its place and perhaps the first desire of every parent is the desire of a son, even if that son is a sweet word for him in his life. Even though they cannot speak, their desire is for a son
Perhaps the position of the parents in the society becomes from the sons
That she has so many sons, she has so many sons, and people express happiness and surprise, but when someone tells our mother about her daughters, "Well, you have two daughters," she feels like it is a great crime on her part, and she makes her husband happy. No one can give
While children come from a man's luck and because of this she loves us even more so that we two sisters do not become sensitive. She was a very good woman, a good wife and a very good mother.
Then into our happy life came this woman who, had I known earlier, I might never have let her into our lives.
After the death of my younger brother, my mother was very sad and used to cry all the time
And meanwhile my father was going around Karachi
They used to do the same when one of my brothers died, they used to run away from here.
My mother used to be sad and we two sisters were also sad. One day, Fatima and I took her for a walk in the park in front of the house.
She sat on the bench and started looking at the children playing in front of her with longing, and as soon as she saw them, she started crying.
We both tried to shut her up but she didn't shut up then a woman came there and she sat next to our mother without paying attention to both of us and she scolded my mother in unknown words but my mother kept quiet. That woman was very beautiful. She was in a very bad shape
And what did he say in my mother's ear that she became silent
That woman was very beautiful to look at but her eyes were strange
And with strange eyes he looked once at me and once at Fatima
Fatima Zara was careless, as soon as the mother was silent, she started playing with the children in the park and I also moved away from the woman because she was afraid of the strange and mysterious look. I got up and went under a tree. Sitting, she kept touching my mother's hand and kept talking in such a low voice that I could not hear her voice at all. My mother started talking to her comfortably. Even though she was a strange woman, she kept talking to him
My mother knew how to drive a car well, this was taught by my father.
Both of us sisters are not alone.
When my father saw these changes in my mother, he also became happy and satisfied, but if anyone was not satisfied, it was me. In the middle of the night, whatever she said, my mother would obey her, I was confused, what is the purpose of this?
While after that she could not hear a word about this woman from anyone.
And when it all started to grow
So I also felt that if everyone is satisfied and happy, then why am I hindering their happiness, but they had a husband to share their sorrows with.
Then why was there a need for another existence. But they did not need another existence
One day late at night she came to our house.
She used to come home and I used to think that she brought depression with her
I shared this with Fatima and she said that I think more if mother is happy and father does not disagree, then why am I disagreeing.
When she came, I came down. We two sisters had separate rooms
I went down
I saw this woman, she was in a burqa, covered from head to toe, only her bright face was in front of the eyes, and she passed by with mysterious and strange dirty eyes pretending to drink water. They were both talking. Things were not clear to me.
I drank water and came out and started listening to their words out of curiosity that my father was also at home today, so what is my mother talking to this woman at three o'clock in the night, leaving her husband.
Suddenly this woman said in clear words
that your daughter is hiding behind the door, send her first"
Color drained from my face
I got out of shame
And for the first time in his mother's eyes he saw anger for himself
He angrily asked me to go to my room and I left scared
After that day my mother and that woman alone
She was in poverty all the time.
I had no doubts about my mother, but my mother used to love this woman like water
I don't know how many times she used to cry in a closed room in a mud house. The house of the resident woman was suddenly filled with such comforts that I was stunned
All these blessings were from my mother
She was returning
And them
My mother became as if she was bewitched
And the bus will hold hands and walk in the direction it is driving
We also had an uncle, mother's brother, who was out of town, but when he came, he would stay for ten to fifteen days.
Uncle John suddenly woke up and that woman had come
Mother made Mamo John sit in our room
I, Fatima and Mamo Jan were very frank with each other
We started chatting happily. Downstairs, my mother got busy with this woman for the first time, leaving her husband and wife
When that woman was not willing to give up her life even till late night, I said it angrily
Said angrily
that you go
This is our family time" and as soon as I said that my mom gave me my first slap in the face.
And they started teaching me respect and civility that I was studying in such a big school and college and not knowing how to talk to adults was a natural thing.
Friendship seems only up to a point, and even if friendship goes too far, my mother's friend should have been allowed to mingle with us.
I had a disagreement with their ways, I cried a lot that day
My mother came after they left and loved me. Now the surprise was that where mamu jan was getting angry, my father was not ready to get angry. My head hurt that I should continue doing it
Does that woman do magic that my parents were under her spell?
Mamo John stayed at our house for twenty whole days after that day and Mamo John's heart was not doing well, he also did not disagree with her and my mother being locked in the room, it was beyond my understanding. but
What I was going to realize with time was my senses
It was enough to blow
I became angry and angry with my parents, but neither of them cared
Then Mamo Jan did not disagree, while in the early days he was very upset with my mother that she did not pay attention to the children, Fatima also did not pay attention to these things, but I was very confused by all these matters. She also became silent
I stopped saying anything to my parents when I saw Mamo John also coming towards her
To be continued......
There are many more stories of Tania Tahir which are available on the same website and many successful stories she has written very beautifully, reading which you will feel your emotions mixed with these characters
.jpeg)
0 Comments