An obsessed man story emotional
Directed by Tania Tahir
ABOUT AUTHOR
Tania Tahir is a social media writer. She write on different social aspects. She have been writing for 4 years on Facebook , different blogs and digests. She was born and raised in Multan (Pakistan). Tania is hardworking driven and fearless. She is very communicative, detail_ oriented and versatile writer. She is very knowledgeable in her field and very meticulous in my work . She also like to keep things very
Professional .
Tania mostly like to write about women strength and she is mature person . She knows about social values
Story
We both brothers did not care what happened to the sister-in-law's heart
He came to Aminh's house with a procession. Being a groom, I was looking as handsome as Amina, my whole family was amazed that I had chosen a beautiful wife for my husband.
Everyone was burning and I was having fun. Sister in law was not here and we two brothers and my two nephews brought Amna home.
The sister-in-law still welcomed Amina with a big heart and Amina was afraid to see her sister-in-law.
I got angry
She started asking who is this. "
I was ashamed.
Although I should have thought here that the sister-in-law had also taken the relationship, didn't Amina see that Amina also took it upon herself to make her sister-in-law feel inferior?
I saw the brother and the brother told the sister-in-law to leave
I brought Amina inside and
And then from that time till the next morning the sisters-in-law did not come forward
Amina and I were very happy.
It was probably me telling my brother over and over that how did you see him? He was stunned when he saw Amina and Amina also guessed from my behavior that she was a nymph.
While I could not see that my brother was also looking at my wife with regretful eyes
The three of us didn't kiss my sister-in-law. She got married, bragged to people and then life went back to routine.
Amina was not as scared as she seemed to be, but she spoke calmly, while her sister-in-law was completely hidden and none of us even tried to see and talk to her.
Indulging in my fun, I had forgotten everything
. When returning home from the office, Amna would get ready and what else was needed
My routine was that. I used to come home late at night.
Then one day I returned home early to surprise Amina with flowers.
When I came home There was silence in the house. I called Amina but Amina was not in the room, I was a little surprised. He started looking for it in the house.
I don't know where she went, firstly, she was not known by the people of the neighborhood and secondly, she had not gone to her home since her marriage. And tell me why, I was looking for a rustling sound from the roof.
I was a bit curious. I came up and saw my brother and Amina in front of them holding each other's hands. I was
Seeing me, both separated from each other
Amina came to me surprised and worried.
I was talking to my brother when you left.
He said to me putting his hand in my hand
I said bitterly and I was on the edge of disgust
The truth was that I was shocked, I had forgotten that my brother can also express his regrets. Leaving my coal-like wife, my wife can slip away. I felt Amina's fault less and my brother's more. I got very angry and I even fought with Amina. ~~~~
Amina kept saying that I was wrong then I told her not to see my brother after today and she agreed.
After that day they both did not see me together
Even my sister-in-law did not see me in the house because of Amina
Amina was living as the queen of the whole house
And then after six months of our marriage, I got this happy news that I am going to be a father.
I was very happy that my children.
It will be like me and my wife.
Very beautiful and handsome.
Amina made a palm blister
Bhai Jan was also looking forward to the second marriage during this time. While the sister-in-law took her mouth again
I used to fulfill whatever Amina wanted.
And Bhai Jaan would also bring him a lot
It spread like wildfire throughout the family and everyone was waiting to see how beautiful our child would be.
And children go to their parents. It could only be said that the two sons had gone to Bhai John.
My sister-in-law did not come in front of Amina, even if she was confronted by mistake, I would reprimand her brother and Amina myself badly and ask her to come forward after seeing somewhere. No effect
And then that day passed when my child came into my hands and I He kept watching.
It was my baby
Mine and Amina's.
No, how could this be possible?
He looked like a negro's child, completely black and the neon pattern was also completely normal
Everyone was stunned. While .. The nurse laughed loudly, "Your daughter doesn't look like that," she told me
Everything was cut from the inside of me
Shame on you, how can you laugh at an innocent child"
I flared up. And then I remembered how I had laughed sarcastically at my sister-in-law
My wife is better than your wife. At least they don't burn coal."
Brother John went out laughing and I. I woke up.
How could anyone say all this to my children, it was all the will of Allah, He can make whomever He wants.
This was the order of Allah
Amina started crying after seeing it
This is not my child, give it to your sister-in-law."
That scream
Amina this is our child and "
I could not say anything while this child scolded me.
I was dying for my daughter that no one should call her like that, hide her, neither her mother was accepting nor this society.
Why this color, this appearance was not made by anyone, who will choose this color for himself
And when Amina refused to accept this girl as her own.
I heard my sister-in-law's voice behind me
I turned around in shock
She took the girl from my hand in her lap while speaking very softly.
Your daughter is very beautiful."
They said that they had made my daughter cry by holding her to her chest and cried so much
My tears came out and so did Amina and Bhai Jaan
I learned a lesson that day
A person's emotions and his heart are worth more than anything else in this world. be
If we don't value someone's feelings, then the same time will turn around in front of us. It will be like today when no one accepted my daughter, how can I do it? Burned. How innocent she is.
A girl with no emotions, I lashed out at anything that came my way, and a woman with full emotions and feelings had been putting up with it for so many years.
I thought about this decision of nature. Hands were folded in front of my sister-in-law and I was sure that both my brother and my wife would have the same feelings in their hearts
The end .....
There are many more stories of Tania Tahir which are available on the same website and many successful stories she has written very beautiful
ly, reading which you will feel your emotions mixed with these characters
.jpeg)
0 Comments