A student story emotional part1


   A teacher and student story emotional 

Directed by Tania Tahir

ABOUT AUTHOR 

           Tania Tahir is a social media writer. She write on different social aspects. She have been writing for 4 years on Facebook , different blogs and digests. She was born and raised in Multan (Pakistan). Tania is hardworking driven and fearless. She is very communicative, detail_ oriented and versatile writer. She is very knowledgeable in her field and very meticulous in my work . She also like to keep things very  

Professional .  

Tania mostly like to write about women strength and she is mature person . She knows about social values

Story 


I was a 10th standard student studying in a government school

In my house there was no practice of girls' education

  And no one gave importance to the fact that the girl should go to school and get education. I was lucky if I went to school

I didn't want to drop out of school and be like the rest of the girls in my house, and then one day I would get married and after that I would have to take care of the child and the husband. I can use my education better. I should benefit the people with my education, benefit my country, but maybe it was not possible 

And perhaps an accident in life knocks you back so far that your dreams are shattered and your desires are gone.

I was going to school everyday

 And I wanted my education and training to never end

I was happy because I was very interested in learning

I had two more siblings in the house one younger brother and one elder sister living a home life according to my family.


He had studied only up to the fifth standard

 And it was my grandfather's order that the girls of his family would not be very educated, so what kind of job should the girls do after studying? A job destroys the family's honor and on the other hand the celebration of every achievement of the boy in the same place made me angry.

But I was lucky that I was being taught, maybe no one was paying attention to me yet, there was another reason, I was being gentle, I didn't know, but I was being taught and I was very interested.


But there was an issue with me

 And that was that I always had problems in Maths and English

I wanted at least a tutor to come home and teach me and make my concepts clear, but saying something like that is asking for it.

It just meant that I was removed from school and I didn't want to be removed and the money spent on education was a waste according to my family, then I thought of studying in school and clearing all my problems.

I was very cute and round in appearance


That all the teachers were very kind and one of them was my head of Urdu.

Then one day the head of Urdu left the school

Perhaps Nika was transferred


All of us girls became very sad

He was very gentle and explained very well and we all understood him very well but now he was gone and I had a discussion with Sir Kashif about Urdu and Method too and he told me. I said that you understand me, there is no problem

I was very happy that Sir Kashif was very good anyway, but suddenly Sir Kashif left and we all became very sad. In the school, for a whole month, there were rumors about the absence of Sir Kashif and then after a whole month, the head of new Urdu. Gone


He was Sir Imran

He was handsome and young

When Sir Imran took our first Urdu class, we felt that we had lost a very good teacher like Sir Kashif, who used to solve any problem very gently because he treated us all very kindly and said: Think of me as your father

We did not face any issue in Urdu without them. Sir Imran was completely opposite to him, he was strict

And for every mistake, they hit two sticks on the waist


And after beating them, they used to smile as if they got a lot of satisfaction

I used to miss work

 Like the rest of the girls, it was not the same with me. They used to cut marks for every small mistake and it seemed as if they were looking for excuses to kill us. Even our necks would stiffen while we were bent and paying attention to the books, but we would never open our mouths in front of them

A couple of girls got frustrated and complained to the principal

But. On the contrary, the principal scolded him. Now we came to know later that Sir Imran had given the principal a glass and that. They praised him so much and lost his degrees

They scolded us


But Sir Imran did not understand this, he entered the room

And they closed the door, we all got angry, at that time there were 25 girls in the room, they were all looking at Sir Imran with angry eyes. Sir Imran called all the girls to the front from their places

They were all standing with their heads bowed and after that Sir Imran hit all the girls on the back with sticks, they all started crying but Sir Imran continued to beat them badly. All the other girls were so embarrassed that Sir Imran did not have the courage to complain


All of us were very scared after that day, we didn't want to take his lecture because he often checked the work. They used to beat their hands on the waist

Which seemed very strange

And I was also afraid, I was just worried that if this news reached even one of my family members, they would not let me go to school.

I took a mouthful

Sir Imran had the same routine, he used to teach less and get more information about us people one day. He asked all of us who dances, but none of us had the courage to say anything


Sir Imran closed the books

 And he said that the song he will play will have to be danced to.

We were all scared, Sir Imran was not a good man, my heart said

And that day they used to force us all to dance, but suddenly our English teacher came and Sir Imran straightened up.

After that he did not say again

They were just as strict, beating us for the slightest mistake and deliberately falsifying our tests to beat us

No one had the courage to complain to anyone, even the girls were so scared of Sir Imran that they did not even tell their family members what kind of behavior they had.


For all of us girls, the forty minutes of Sir Imran's period were the most dangerous and we all decided that we would not give it a chance to kill him.

We will miss the test fondly

When Sir Imran did not get a chance to kill, he used to ask all of us who brought what in the lunch and whoever he liked, he would eat his lunch and sternly say that if anyone tried to tell, too bad. Will be

The girls were shocked and could not open their mouths in front of anyone


They used to treat us with the same severity and beat us for the smallest mistake

And our tests would be intentionally wrong to kill us

No one had the courage to complain to anyone, even the girls were so scared of Sir Imran that they did not even tell their family members what kind of behavior they had.

For all of us girls, the forty minutes of Sir Imran's period were the most dangerous and we all decided that we would not give it a chance to kill him.

We will miss the test fondly

When Sir Imran did not get a chance to kill, he used to ask all of us who brought what in the lunch and whoever he liked, he would eat his lunch and sternly say that if anyone tried to tell, too bad. Will be

The girls were shocked and could not open their mouths in front of anyone


Even though there was a fan in the class, he would make the girls stand next to him and ask them to blow the air. She could not finish her education

Then our exams started

When the exams started, the burden increased. I already had a problem in Maths and English which was not solved and I also talked to the teacher of Maths and English.


Sometimes a teacher was angry because of her problems at home, or a mother who was going to be, she did not bother the students.

When did the exams start?

 So I was worried about Urdu after Maths and English

Now, how would the problem that was in the subject of Urdu be solved?

Then one day I saw that girls go to Sir Imran's cabin and leave after giving ten rupees and laughing and shy.

I asked them the reason

So he said that Sir Imran has said that the girl who wants to pass should come to me and give ten rupees. If they have to take a bribe, then at least start with a thousand rupees


And every girl who went would walk out of the head cabin shyly

When I asked, one of them laughed and said

Go and check what happens

But I was scared, I thought if I went to Sir Imran's cabin, I would surely suffocate

But I don't know how the girls got so much courage, maybe they all had to pass anyway


To be continued.........


There are many more stories of Tania Tahir which are available on the same website and many successful stories she has written very beautifully, reading which you will feel your emotions mixed with these characters


Post a Comment

0 Comments