A student story emotional part 2


 A teacher and student story emotional 

Directed by Tania Tahir

ABOUT AUTHOR 

           Tania Tahir is a social media writer. She write on different social aspects. She have been writing for 4 years on Facebook , different blogs and digests. She was born and raised in Multan (Pakistan). Tania is hardworking driven and fearless. She is very communicative, detail_ oriented and versatile writer. She is very knowledgeable in her field and very meticulous in my work . She also like to keep things very  

Professional .  

Tania mostly like to write about women strength and she is mature person . She knows about social values

Story 

I gave the paper and went to the head
But my paper was so bad that I didn't even do math and English
And I knew
That I will fail in Urdu. If I fail, whoever comes to attend my meeting from my home will make me sit at home and it will become true that education is really a waste of money.
Then I thought that I will pass by giving ten rupees to Sir Imran, I had no other choice.
I was probably the only one left in the whole class, all the other girls had done this

I asked my mother for 10 rupees that night and she started laughing, I did not say anything
And gave ten rupees in my hand
I was very scared the next day
 The truth was that I was very afraid of Sir Imran
And when I dared to go to Sir Imran's office, I heard a voice from inside
sir please don't do that"
It was my friend Alina's voice which I could recognize even in millions.
I ran away from there

And ... I came there half an hour later and saw that Alina was still inside. I was about to leave when Alina came out crying. Her face was pale and she was trembling with fear. I did not have the courage to go to Alina. I wasn't, but I was his friend, the rest of the girls in the class started laughing and went to the head of ten, maybe you.
If she told Alina, I would. saw Alina.
And I asked her what happened, but Alina didn't tell me anything. I felt something was wrong, but the next day Alina was also smiling at her like a girl, so I was confused as to what was the matter. Until yesterday, she was crying today. Why did she go to give ten rupees to the head again?

I asked her daily with worry what happened inside, what did Sir do to you after taking ten rupees, you started crying but she said she was crying but Sir Imran is the best sir, I breathed a sigh of relief. She was thinking wrongly, maybe Sir Imran is strict because of his studies and I think wrong
I also thought to give money to Sir Imran so that I can pass too, then I held my bag tightly and walked towards Imran's office, my feet were shaking.

But I was still going to the room, I rang the door and said let me come in. Sir Imran smiled at me, you were the only one left.
And I took out ten rupees from the bag and said, Sir, pass it to me. Sir looked at me, took ten rupees and held my whole hand.
My hand started shaking, he said to close the door, so I pulled my hand away from his hand saying no
Sir Imran got up angrily and came to me with a stick
And angrily told me that I will spoil your fate by beating you

I understood what Sir Imran was doing to every girl with ten rupees. I was trembling with fear, but today if I lost my courage, I would never be able to raise my eyes in front of anyone. I ran back. Sir Imran was behind me to catch me. They ran for it, but I ran out and screamed and entered the principal's office. By the way, no girl was allowed to go to the principal's office, but I went inside. I was screaming with my eyes closed. There was a meeting of the principal, they all stood up, the principal got angry, but I was screaming out of fear, then maybe one of them came forward and put his hand on my head, maybe he understood, he said, "What's going on, son?"

And while I was shouting, I told everything that Sir Imran does dirty things with girls by taking ten rupees and saying that he will pass. Looking at the situation, do you think it's a lie?
The principal fell silent
I went with this man to Sir Imran's cabin. Sir Imran was sitting calmly, but after seeing this man, he immediately got up 
Commissioner sir" took it out of Sir Imran's mouth and my heart was bursting with fear. At once, I saw this angelic person. The commissioner saw something and beat Sir Imran with the same stick. How low he is as a teacher. They are doing actions and they have not left any respect for all the other teachers. They have turned a place of teaching and learning into a place of pleasure. Sir Imran started apologizing with folded hands, but the commissioner arrested him.
The commissioner also told the principal. By saying that he was expelled, he is also included in it

All the girls were looking at me, perhaps they were ashamed that if they had done this, they would not have fallen into the wrong hands of Sir Imran.
They all bowed their heads in shame, while looking at me very proudly, the Commissioner congratulated me that I had bravely faced the situation and saved this educational institution from the beasts like Sir Imran and the Principal.
I also started feeling happy that Sir Imran left the school
And that day I was even more happy when I saw that Sir Kashif had returned

On that day, all of us girls were not happy
 And I discussed the whole issue with Sir Kashif, he again asked to give the Urdu paper to the entire class including me
So we all prepared again and gave the Urdu paper and we all passed with very good marks.
My family didn't know anything, nor did it get worse, nor did I become a victim of Sir Imran's brutality. The girl who had become was very ashamed of herself and did not even inform her parents.
A woman is not weak, even if she is a ten-year-old girl.
Because God has blessed a woman with all abilities, she just has to use them herself

The end ...

There are many more stories of Tania Tahir which are available on the same website and many successful stories she has written very beautifully, reading which you will feel your emotions mixed with these characters


Post a Comment

0 Comments