A girl emotional story
Directed by Tania Tahir
ABOUT AUTHOR
Tania Tahir is a social media writer. She write on different social aspects. She have been writing for 4 years on Facebook , different blogs and digests. She was born and raised in Multan (Pakistan). Tania is hardworking driven and fearless. She is very communicative, detail_ oriented and versatile writer. She is very knowledgeable in her field and very meticulous in my work . She also like to keep things very Professional .
Tania mostly like to write about women strength and she is mature person . She knows about social values
Story
I was a cheerful but fair-skinned girl, the eldest among my siblings and we did not have the practice of educating daughters, so I was not very educated and my parents soon married me into a well-educated family. My husband was very handsome and well-educated. At the beginning of marriage, I did not understand anything, but I wanted to try to make a place in his heart because my husband did not talk to me, nor did he come home at night. And if they come, they don't even bother to look at me. I felt that I am less educated, that's why no one talks to me.
A few months after the wedding, my cousin's son was married in Mackay. I asked my husband to accompany me, but he didn't look at me.
And he never went to my house with me and I always wanted to go with my husband on the wedding, but after a lot of vows, he agreed to go with me. I was very happy and in that happiness. I was well prepared that when I came out of the room, my mother-in-law and Nandyan kept watching. I was very happy that day because my husband was going to my house with me for the first time.
When we reached home, everyone welcomed us together, father and mother were very happy and for their sake I did not leave any lack of modesty, I was also being sold in front of my husband. While my husband was still not happy with me. When my sisters came in the room, I met everyone and then I was very shaken, but then what happened was that my husband's style changed. And I left all of them alone in the room and went outside with Tai and Amma to do different things. All was going well, the function ended
So I came back to my in-laws with my husband. After coming home, my husband's attitude towards me had changed a lot.
The next day, my husband was ready to go to the function before I told him, while my mother-in-law and Nandi were angry that there was a need for him to go to my house. But my husband was very eager to go. He also happily went with them.
Now days were coming and going due to marriage. I was also busy with some work. When the marriage ended, I stopped going to my mother's house, but after a few days, my health started to deteriorate day by day. At first, I did not understand anything. But my husband used to ask me to go to my mother's house every day and I used to avoid saying that I was not feeling well. When I forbade my husband's behavior towards me would be the same as before.
But I kept quiet. Days passed like this, my mother-in-law was not happy with me even though I did all the housework. Crying about my condition and disgust from above. Go to my mother's house and then when I went to my mother's house without telling my husband and told her about my condition, she immediately took me to the doctor where I got the news that I was not happy about. Absorption
I came home with Amma and planned to stay with Amma. When my husband came to know that I was my mother, he came to meet me. I met them shyly, there was no one in the room, so when I told them that news, I thought they were happy. What happened which I did not even think of my husband slapped me on the face and said
That I don't need this baby right now and get rid of this baby as soon as possible
I stood there in surprise, how are they talking, having a child after marriage was a blessing from God. Both of us should have thanked Allah for giving us children, but he slapped me on the face and made it clear that he was not interested in me or my children.
I showed my heart a lot and even when I cried, it was okay to wash away my crying, so they thought it was nothing but drama. I tried to explain a lot, but they had only one thing.
Then suddenly my younger sister entered the room and she saw me and then my husband i.e. my brother-in-law. Seeing me crying, she ran to me and asked what happened to you.
My husband was looking at her and said nothing while I was scared that she should not say anything to him. In anger I asked her to go out that I wanted to please my husband and I never want to lose my child. Neelam wanted to be my younger sister. She did not go and she told me that this is not good for your health.
And I came out, after that I stayed here for twenty whole days, but my husband, my mother-in-law, Nanda, did not think even once to come here and take me, even though her only son was going to have a child, but the environment here was like this. As if a crime had been committed, even my husband was not ready to accept this from me and I had thought that no matter what happens, I will never kill my child with my own hands.
And then a month and a few days passed
When so many days passed and I started to worry about my husband, one day Neelam told me that if my husband is not coming because of my request, Neelam calls him and he will go. She was a big fool who laughed at his words
She also became silent and the days passed at their own pace
I had noticed one thing about Neelam that nowadays she used to go out of the house a lot. On the pretext of college academy and then on the pretext of going with friends and doing group study, when my husband did not look back at me even after two months, I felt sad. Kar was at peace with his mother and sisters
And when all this continued, I myself put aside my ana and entered that house with the news of my son after a full four months. But one thing was surprising.
Even after hearing the news of my son, there was no change in the behavior of my parents and mother-in-law, nor did those people of my husband treat me like a housemaid and I had to do it even if my physical condition was fine or not. There was no solution but my condition was getting worse until one day I fainted and my mother-in-law Nandu breathed a sigh of relief that she was dead.
When I was taken to the hospital, the doctor insisted on special rest, my mother-in-law Nandu said clearly
What is to be done, Bibi, for my husband and myself, we will not make anything, then I had to call my younger sister Neelam that at least something will be done.
And she would really bite me like a snake in my hand.
My mother-in-law Nandu, however, started saying that I wish we had made Neelam the bride. I felt bad, but Neelam was my sister and she was younger. She made everyone happy. There were a lot of them and they used to talk about me. One thing I felt was that Neelam did not respond to anything she said in my favor
When she was doing bad things to me, Neelam never disagreed even once, never spoke a word in my favor, then I felt that she was silent for me, otherwise Neelam and me were very different. I was thankful that Neelam is a good sister and everyone should be like Neelam.
Neelam would finish all the housework in a pinch and even when my husband came at night, it would be easy because she would do his work as well.
But it was all my stupidity and my stupidity was going to be the biggest sorrow of my life
When it was night, I would fall asleep early because of the heaviness of my nature. That I have to get up again, in fact, my husband was mine, I should have given all my attention, but he was not like that, what kind of medicine was there? .
I would have been very sad about what had happened to me
Then I told Neelam the next day that I have to go to the doctor, just arrange a rickshaw from outside. was Then, while wanting to see the doctor, my mother-in-law told me good things that I used to spend her son's money in my pocket.did not see anything at that time and it was because of my husband that I came to the doctor and the doctor told me. I was surprised and worried when told.
The doctor said that he would give me a sleeping pill in the night medicine
To be continued......
There are many more stories of Tania Tahir which are available on the same website and many successful stories she has written very beautifully, reading which you will feel your emotions mixed with these characters
.jpeg)
0 Comments